Name:
Location: Cowlitz County, Washington, United States

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Trikking in the New Year

I used some of my Christmas money to buy myself a Trikke 8 scooter, which has been on my mental wish list (right up there with the Alphasmart and the Dana) for about a year. I was hoping to be able to ride it to work 2 or 3 days a week, but I found I can't just hop on and ride. I have to learn. But if I can get in 15 or 20 minutes on it a few days a week I'll get the exercise, and work up to it. Work is just over a mile away, and school is another mile, so this should be doable. I want to get pics up soon.

Weather is not cooperating with my plans. It's been cold either cold and wet, or cold and icy. However, you can look at trikkingnorthwest.com for regular updates on my progress. And if you live in my neck of the woods, and are intersted in organized trikke outings, contact me, because I would like to get something going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home